The monument "Friendship of the children of the world"
Installed in July of 1967.
Project author Ernst I. Unknown, Moscow sculptor, working in the art Nouveau style.
The sculptural composition of monumental art.
The sculptural composition was made by order of the Central Committee of the Komsomol, transported from Moscow in "Artek" and mounted under the direction of Moscow architect Anatoly Trofimovich Polyansky and artists Chaim Rysina and Denis Bodnieks.
Dynamic, expressive sculptural composition made of a semi-oval on the wall of rose Armenian tufa stone with bas-relief images of faces of children of different nationalities. The faces of the children and the palm symbolise the unity and friendship of children from different countries of the world.
On the right wall are carved the words:
Photo 2011 wall Dimensions 5 x 22 meters. The sculptural composition is perfectly inscribed in the terrain.
Photo 1972, Opened on 12 July 1961.
The author of the project: Anatoly Trofimovich Polyansky, Moscow architect. Length 27 meters, width 26 meters, height 8 meters.
On the square there are
A memorial sign in honor of the opening of "Artek".
A memorial sign was in the public accounting. The decision of the Crimean regional Executive Committee from 05.09.1969. Photo 1972
Opened on 12 July 1967.
Author: George devyatovskiy, Artek artist.
Was a lump of limestone bankowego triangular shape of 0.76 x 0.85 m, height of 1.2 meters. It was on a white marble plaque, on which was depicted a tent with flag and embossed text:
The Crimea resolution No. 72 of 19.03.1996 years, a Memorial sign in honor of the opening of "Artek" withdrawn from public accounting: historical, cultural and artistic value is not.
After the reconstruction of the camp "Sea" in may 2005 on the rock of gabbrodiabase installed a new Board in rectangular shape made of white marble (68 x 49 cm) with the text:
Photo 1972, Mounted on 12 July 1961. The author of the project Anatoly Trofimovich Polyansky, Moscow architect. Bizarre shape of the pool is made in the form of drops, the edges lined with Crimean stones, and the bottom is a mosaic of smalt.
In 2004, the pool restored. The bowl of the pool is lined with small ceramic tile. In the bowl there are 3 water sprayer, a stylized tree, made of stainless steel. The base of the sprinklers is tiled with sea pebbles. At the bottom of the pool is a highlight from 9 fixtures.
Installed in 1967.
Authors: Denis Mavrikievich merpert and Yakov Nikiforovich Skripkov, Moscow artists .
Mosaic done on the concrete with a size of 4.7 x 10 metres and is lined with white Inkerman stone, which is the Crimean mosaic of colored stones.
Photo 1975 Opened on 16 June 1925. Author: Fedor Fedorovich Shishmarev, Director-the head physician of the sanatorium of the young pioneers camp Artek. It is a historical place of "Artek". The length of the square is 60 meters, width 16 meters.
On the fire area over the stands is:
Installed in 1967. Authors: Denis Mavrikievich merpert and Yakov Nikiforovich Skripkov, Moscow artists.
Mosaic done on the concrete size of 18 x 3 meters, lined with white Inkerman stone, which is the Crimean mosaic of colored stones.
Artekovtsy-Morane helped artists, collecting colored stones on the shore of the Black sea to the puzzle.
In may 2009, the mosaic was Zabelin bas-relief of V. I. Lenin.
The first monument to the sailor Chernomorets
Photo 1960 Opened on 23 February 1948. The author is unknown. On the white pedestal of concrete was made of a limestone sculpture of a sailor with a gun (at a height of 2 m). On the pedestal is the text:
From generation to generation the story of the heroic event that took place on the morning of February 1943.
Off the coast of "Artek" took an unequal battle of two destroyers of the black sea fleet with the fascist enemy aircraft and coastal artillery. Maneuvering and taking heavy fire on the enemy ships moved into open sea and disappeared in the fog. And the next morning StarMessage waves of the sea washed up on the shore of the Artek the body of the deceased in this battle of sailor Chernomorets. The locals secretly buried it on a deserted sea shore to the East of the "Lower" camp.
The second monument and "the Grave of the Unknown sailor"
(the Park complex of children's camps "Mountain")
Is government registered. The decision of the Crimean regional Executive Committee, dated 10 December 1984.
The composition made of bankowego limestone (height 4.5 m, width 5 m), depicts a wounded sailor lying on the pile of stones. January 16, 1966, after a violent storm, the captain of the Artek boats V. M. Fedorov on the beach D. camp "Morskoy" was discovered blurry waves of the tomb of the unknown sailor, who died at the Artek coast in February 1943. On 18 January 1966 was held the reburial of the remains of the deceased sailor at the monument to the Unknown sailor.