Camp Kiparisny (Cypress) was incorporated into Artek after the end of the Great Patriotic War in 1945 and rebuilt in July 2016. Green and shady, the camp is comfortable and has the latest equipment in its game rooms and community halls. The renovation included the cafeteria, sports grounds, the outdoor stage, the embankment and the beach.
The terraced cypress alley and park that go down to the sea were planted in the 19th century. After the renovation, the camp’s viewing platform with snow white columns was turned into an art area where budding artists can draw inspiration from the view of the ancient Adalary Rocks and Ayu-Dag (Medved Gora or Bear Mountain). Plein air painting sessions and educational projects are held there.
The Genoese Fortress that dates back to the Middle Ages is located in Kiparisny.
The camp is open year-round.