Right and left staircases with a width of 2 meters – 2 March for 10 steps and 2 March to 11 steps.
The Central gable of the second tier with a niche (width 15 meters, height 4 meters).
A stone niche was a white marble sculpture of the goddess Naiads, tipping the jar from which flowed water in a white marble bowl. Naiad in Greek mythology, the goddess of water, water-nymph, who lived in rivers, springs, rarely in lakes.
In Slavic mythology, the Naiad meets a mermaid. The sculpture "Naiad" was kidnapped by the Nazi-Romanian occupation in 1941-1944. Currently, in the niche of nothing.
The lower staircase of 8 stone steps with a width of 3.5 meters. Railings staircases were manufactured in the Urals, artistic forging remains one of the most interesting examples of Russian iron casting. The ornamentation is typical of Russian late classicism.
Steps and pedestals made of hewn limestone. Stair ensemble fits into the Park's interior.
In the years of fascist occupation (1941-1944) it was partially destroyed. During the construction of the new Palace "Suuk-su" (1952-1960) stair ensemble is partially restored .
Photo 1903 Opened on 1 August 1903.
Project author: Nikolay Petrovich Krasnov, Yalta architect. The Kurhaus was built of Inkerman stone in the French Renaissance style (Revival). For Renaissance features fine poetry and soft lyricism, the desire for the illusory transfer space. The sharpness of observation of life, when old and new are intertwined and form a kind of new alloy.
The three-story white building was majestic and elegant.
It hit the luxury and variety of decoration (mouldings, Corinthian columns, vases with flowers). The white color emphasized the ceremonial and majestic beauty of the building.
Opposite the main entrance was a white marble fountain.
Not less than the front the red is issued, and the inner apartments of the Kurhaus.
The lobby of the Assembly hall was decorated in the Moorish style, which is characterized by lavish ornamentation: arches, friezes, cornices, wall carvings, veneer, columns, tiles, glass mosaic. Decorative ornament was filled with vegetable, geometric and epigraphic motifs.
The furniture in the lobby – low chairs and pillows covered with silk and satin.
On the ground floor were:
- library and reading room;
- rooms card games;
- Smoking room;
- concert hall with Grand piano;
- dance hall and four rooms restaurant: red, white, and blue corner.
- dining room and kitchen, which at the same time you could cook for 1000 people. From the hall the corner of the restaurant – out on the wide veranda – terrace.
On the second floor you can climb the white marble staircase, which was struck by the magnificence of decoration: lamps, sculpture, large Windows, through which poured the soft light of day.
On the second floor were 16 hotel suites (Nos. 1 – 16), and on the third floor – 5 hotel suites (Nos. 17 – 21) with expensive furnishings.
For example luxury resorts of the West Olga wanted to throw in the "Suuk-su" casino gambling, but the authorities she denied this. However, the beautiful building of the Kursaal in all descriptions remained under the name "Casino".
After the October revolution (1917) and Civil war (1918-1922) all the property of the resort and the resort survived thanks to the efforts of Trustee Dombrowski. December 31, 1941, the Palace and its value, burned the German fascist invaders.
In this building:
- from 1903 – 1918 Resort "Suuk-su";
- from 1923 – 1936 rest house of the CEC of the USSR;
- from 1937 – 1941 the camp of "Suuk-su".