Ksenia Vladimirovna Solov'eva, constructions of "Suuk-su"

Ksenia Vladimirovna Solov'eva (1899 – 1994)

 

Daughter of Vladimir Ilyich Berezin and Olga Mikhailovna Solovieva, owners of "Suuk-su".

"... Born in 1899. V. I. Berezin after his death (1990) left his daughter a dowry of 250 thousand roubles in gold coins, which was nationalized by the Soviet authorities in 1920.

"... She was in childhood mischievous and naughty, she was allowed to do whatever she wanted, despite the intervention of a governess. She was "desperate, she later was self-determined. She rolled a Hoop along the main alley of the Park Suuk-su, then glided over the railing of the front stairs of the Kurhaus, she watched Kiziltas, how to cut chicken...

10 – 11 years old she wanted to try different wines in the wine cellars of Suuk-su, after which she became ill, that the desire for alcoholic beverages has passed in her life...

In 1911 she was sent to Moscow to study at the Board Mansbach. She studied Ksenia is not particularly good, but received a silver medal.

She took in Yalta singing lessons and piano Varvara Ivanovna the Hermance, the former artist of the Russian private Opera. Xenia was a coloratura soprano, she sang the Puccini Aria, the song "Nightingale" by Alyabiev...

...In 1920, she married Naum Yakovlevich Waisbord (Yalta), engineer of ways of communication. In November 1920 Ksenia V., Naum Yakovlevich, and Olga Solovieva emigrate from Yalta to Constantinople, and then to Germany.

20 Jul 1921 Xenia was born a son, George N. Soloviev. The family lived in Berlin, Paris, Geneva, and in 1939 moved to the United States, since 1980 in Austria. Ksenia V. Solovyov died in 1994 in Salzburg (Austria)," from the book by G. N. Solovyov's "Crossing of fates".

 

Water tower resort "Suuk-su"
 

Built in 1899. Project author: Vladimir Ilyich Berezin .

The tower is built of hewn limestone, in the shape of a hexagon.

The verge width of 3.5 meters, a tower height of 10 meters.

Inside the tower is a boiler of riveted sheets of boiler iron with a capacity of 30,000 buckets of drinking water, which is supplied from the source Suuk-su electric pump.

Copter source near the bridge over the river Suuk-su Source is currently in effect unlike the water tower that is not functioning.

 

 

 

 

The hotel "eagle's nest" resort "Suuk-su"


Photo 2011


Photo 2011

 

A two-storey building was built of rubble stone in the early nineteenth century. The author of the project is unknown.

Length of building 13.5 m, width of 11.4 meters, height 10 meters. The hotel was named "eagle's nest". The visitors could shoot for the rest of the floor or the whole building of the hotel. The hotel rooms were :

  • on the 1st floor with No. 100 to 106 ;
  • 2 floor, No. 107 at 113.

At various times vacationed here many representatives of Russian culture. Currently undergoing restoration.

 


Photo 2011

Hydropathical office

 

Built by 1903. Project author: Vladimir Ilyich Berezin. In this building were :

  • hotel room No. 114 to 120 (resort "Suuk-su");
  • baths;

Hydropathical the office for the holiday "Suuk-su", where he studied hydrotherapy, hydrotherapy with the use of pre-heated fresh and sea water in General and local baths and showers, rubdowns, douches, wet sheets, baths, etc. with the purpose of treatment.

31 of december 1941 year, the balneary building was destroyed by Romanian-German invaders.

In February 1948 the building of the hydropathic establishment was renovated and put into operation the baths, where the Artek campers took sea and pine baths, therapeutic showers.

Here was equipped votary for group UV irradiation of children with a preventive purpose. Since 1959, the building was a medical clinic for the Artek campers. Currently the building is undergoing restoration.


Photo 2011

 

Narrow stone stairs


Photo 1955

Photo 2011


Built in 1900 – 1902. Project author: Vladimir Ilyich Berezin.

A narrow staircase of 70 steps executed in the Italian style, of hewn diorite and limestone.

The length of the ladder of 50 meters, width 2.5 meters. The ladder consists of 12 flights of stairs in 5 steps, at the top of 10 steps; only 11 stairwells. Stairways were installed 24 limestone vases with flowers.

The staircase from 1944 to 1954 the pioneers-the Artek campers called "Kilo off", as they had to climb up to the dining room ( modern building of the clinic "Artek" ) 4 times a day. Currently, the stairs need to be repaired and put in order: to set a vase of flowers.


Photo 1903

Photo 2011


Built in 1903. Project author: Nikolay Petrovich Krasnov, Yalta architect.

In hotels were the rooms:

  • Zubkovskiy hotel No. 1, No. 22-40;
  • Zubkovskiy hotel No. 2 with No. 41-60;
  • Zubkovskiy hotel No. 3 from No. 61 to 80;
  • Zubkovskiy hotel No. 4 No. 81-100.

"All premises held water from waterworks fed by a private potable source ( up to 30,000 cans a day). Covers the building and the entire resort with electricity from its own station.

Rooms with all amenities, with plenty of light, its cubic contents exceed the requirements of hygiene; there are rooms adapted for families, with balconies and terraces overlooking the sea.

The rooms are expensive, solid and satisfies all modern requirements of environment, made according to the latest requirements of the European Central Bank.cal spas" -- from the report of O. M. Solovieva (7 – 11 January 1915) to the Congress "On the improvement of domestic medical places" in Petrograd.

The building was called:

  • from 1903 until 1918 Zubkovskiy hotels №№ 1,2,3,4:
  • from 1923 to 1936 of the hotel № № 1,2,3,4:
  • from 1937 to 1941 garden №№ 4, 5, 6, 7;
  • from 1950 to 1965 giving "Sun", "Friendly", "Sea", "Happy";
  • from 1965 to the present, giving "Red", "Yellow", "Green", "Blue";
  • in 2010 in "Blue" the country is a medical clinic for the Artek campers.
     

Lookout


Photo 1903

Photo 19хх G.

Photo 19хх G.

"Tower Krym-Girey", photo 1903 Built in the mid-NINETEENTH century. The author of the project is unknown. Playground is made in the form of the fortress towers of stone limestone. The length of the circumference of 35 meters, maximum height 7 meters.

The room inside the lookout was used as :

  • from 1903 to 1918 - trade shop, which sold the goods resort demand;
  • from 1923 to 1936 – trade shop;
  • from 1937 to 1941 – library;
  • from 1944 до1960 library;
  • from 1960 to 2000 – exhibition hall;
  • from 2000 to 2008 – the branch of shop with soft drinks;
  • from 2009 to 2011 - the exhibition hall;
  • from 2000 to the present time the room is used as a branch of the shop with soft drinks;