Andrey Nikolaevich Tupolev and Felix Dzerzhinsky

Andrei Tupolev (1888 – 1972)

Aircraft designer, academician of the USSR (1953), Colonel-General (1968), Hero of Socialist Labor (1945,1957,1972). The winner of the State (1943,1948,1949,1952,1972) and the Lenin prize of the USSR (1957).

Under the leadership of Tupolev created more than 100 types of military and civil aircraft.
Rested in the rest house "farm youth" in 1934 and 1935.

The cottage, which rested Andrei Nikolayevich Tupolev is called "Tupolev". Under the leadership of Tupolev created more than 100 types of military and civil aircraft.

 The plaque

Photos 2011 Open 23 Dec 1973, in memory of the Tupolev stay in "Artek", a year after his death.

Project author: Alexander Yemelyantsev, sculptor. The author of the text: Vladimir Tikhonovich whistles, head of methodological Department of the "Artek". A plaque mounted on the wall at the main entrance on the left side. Plaque made of white marble (size of 0.55 x 0.65 meters).

The Board is stamped with the text:

While on vacation in the Crimea, in this house in 1934 – 1935, he lived the largest Soviet aircraft designer, Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, three times Hero of Socialist Labor, laureate of Lenin and State prizes, Lieutenant-Colonel, engineer, academician Andrei Nikolaevich Tupolev

The letters covered with bronze Kruskal. Board strengthened chetyre bronze bolts, screwed into the wall.

 

The building of the pioneer frontier

In 1960 D. camp "Cypress" was created by teams of Young friends of border guards. 18 Aug 1967 opened the first in the country to pioneer frontier. The authors of the project: construction of RSO "Artek" and counselors "Cypress".

Room of the pioneer frontier – 555 is encrypted motto of the young friends of frontier guards: to Learn five! To work five! Native border for five to guard!

On the pioneer frontier were:

  • the red-green boundary post number – 555 -;
  • observation tower;
  • control strips;
  • obstacle course;
  • headquarters;
  • duty patrol.

Currently, in the building of the frontier is a computer class.

 

Memorial sign "Iron knight of the revolution"
 

Photo 1970 a 21 Nov 1962.

Project author: Yuri A. devyatovskiy, Artek artist .

 

 

 

 

Photo 2011 grey Lump of Crimean diorite in the form of a triangle (1.4 m x 1.10 m (mid-width)) with embossed text:

 

The iron knight of revolution by F. E. Dzerzhinsky.

 

February 3, 1975 Office of the Central Council of the all-Union pioneer organization named after V. I. Lenin, adopted a Resolution on the appropriation of the pioneer squad "Cypress" named after F. E. Dzerzhinsky.

 

 

Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky (1877 – 1926)

 

Photo 1918

Political deyatels. The Chairman of the all-Russian Extraordinary Commission for combating counterrevolution and sabotage (Cheka, 1917), Commissar for internal Affairs of the RSFSR (1919-1923), while in 1921 the people's Commissar of Railways, 1921, the Chairman of the Commission to improve the lives of children in the Central Executive Committee.

 

 

 

 


Photo 1976

Photo 2011

Opened on 4 April 1976. The author of the project is unknown.

Was on the state account. The decision of the Crimean regional Executive Committee from 1 . 01. 1982.

A memorial sign in the shape of a quadrangle of concrete (6.8 x 1.3 x 2.4 m), which is a sketch of cement mortar with marble chips – "fur coat". On the quadrangle is the plate gabbrodiabase (2.4 x 1.35 m) with bas-relief image of Dzerzhinsky. On the left side of the bas-relief is a concrete slab (0,6 x2,4 m), faced with the Inkerman stone, it carved the words:

 

The young man, contemplating life
Deciding to make a life with someone

 

On the right side of the bas-relief on a concrete slab (0.6 x 2.7 m), faced with the Inkerman stone, it carved the words:

 

I will say without hesitation –
do it with comrade Dzerzhinsky

© Vladimir Mayakovsky

 

This Memorial plaque was removed from the state register (AR of Crimea Resolution No. 72 of 19.03.1996 years) as not having historical, cultural and artistic values and being in a closed area.